Monday, December 29, 2008

Fun with colour


In the past I've picked up new hobbies and crafts and I do them like crazy for a few weeks and then I lose interest. It hasn't happened yet with knitting and I think it's because there are so many fun things to make and ways to alter the same pattern. I'm making my third set of longies for the little man and this time I'm adding his name and striping the legs. So far it's been a lot of fun and I love learning new stiches and new ways to improve my work.

However, I wrestled with the idea of putting his name on the front. Hours and hours go into one piece of work, and by adding his name they can't really be transfered to another baby. But... in the end I think it will be a great keepsake. ;) I'll add an action shot once they're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment