Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dear Yarn Shops,

I have yet to visit one of you lovely shops filled with delicious skeins of fibre. I have found you though. The Loop Craft Cafe and LK Yarns... consider yourself spotted. You might be an hour's drive from my house, but I'm going to come visit and I will likely buy some of your wares.

I wish I knew you existed when I was learning to knit. I would have enjoyed taking a knitting class, back when my tiny breastfeeder likely would have slept the time away (this no longer happens during convienent times). Alas, I will still gather together a few dollars and come browse around your shops... potentially for hours... and I will leave with something new and exciting to work up with my needles.

Sincerley,
A Lonely Knitter Who Lives Far From a Yarn Shop

1 comment:

  1. Aw.. I'm sorry you are a lonely knitter. I'd knit with ya if I were nearby. Would love to see a pic of the yarn when you get it :)

    ReplyDelete